I have more than 4 years of experience overseeing engineering team in developing,
testing, and remedying technical engineering problems, along with more than 15 years
of overall experience in Software Engineering. Moreover, I am a
Zend Certified Engineer PHP 5.3 (ZCE) and Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer.
I have expert-level knowledge of back end and front end technologies in building scalable
web applications. From determining project scope and delegating duties to overseeing comprehensive
engineering functions and supervising teams, I excel at driving all phases of engineering projects
from start to finish.
I currently live in Berlin, Germany. I am always interested in exceptional and challenging projects.
Frameworks and Libraries
- Symfony 2/3/4
- Spring Boot
- Zend Framework
- Semantic HTML/XHTML/HTML5(Cross Browser
- CSS 2.1/CSS 3
- Linux administration
- Linux shell
- Load balancing
- Reverse proxy
- Regular expressions
- AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, SQS, CloudWatch, RDS, Lambda, CLI)
Lead Developer at Covus
February 2014 – Present
I am responsible for the underlying architecture for the software application, as well as for overseeing the work being done by other software engineers working on the project.
- Moved a legacy monolith project with a custom framework with PHP 5.3 from hardware servers to a microservice architecture with Symfony framework using PHP 7 and Node.js apps on AWS.
- Introduced CI and improved stability of the system and code coverage.
- Decoupled the system with AWS SQS.
- Conducted technical interviews.
Senior Web Developer at Pin Digital GmbH
March 2013 – December 2013
Worked on a SOAP/REST API. Designed an architecture for iCom and Deutsche Post API integration.
Senior Web Developer at Rocket Internet GmbH
May 2012 – February 2013
Worked in a scrum team on a highly loaded eCommerce platform. My main tasks were:
- Development of the Shop System with Zend Framework and Unit tests
- Database design with MySQL
- Take part in Shared-Stock development
- Help to develop a Queue Framework(Rabbit MQ)
February 2010 – May 2012
Took part in a social network development. Worked with Express(web application framework for NodeJS) and Soket.IO.
Senior Web Developer at Ciklum
April 2008 - February 2010
I worked on a haalmeeruitdeweg project - the
traffic jams identification service for the
drivers. My main responsibilities were:
- process requirement documentation
- agile software development with using
of the object oriented programming language
- working with a team using revision
control system (SVN)
- participation in technical solutions,
to bring ideas and suggestions
- participation in the team meetings
- proactive engagement in projects
- using of the project management systems
While working on this project I managed the
following kinds of tasks:
- resolving a problem regarding to the
''point in polygon" geometry
- creating of the db structure, sql
procedures and functions
- increasing the performance with huge
amount of the Google Maps markers (using
clusters, marker managers, light markers)
- increasing the performance and the load
time of scripts (refactoring, caching,
- cooperation with the 3rd party services
One of projects was a hosting management
system support. Due to this project I did
development using a widely used protocol for
monitoring the health and welfare of network
equipment - SNMP. Using SOAP I developed the
directly ordering and managing ssl certificates
and the web site identity offerings.
I did development support for several
Senior Web Developer at zone3000
January 2006 - April 2008
Worked on a completely featured web hosting
control panel system development and integration
3rd party solutions (Cpanel, Interworx, etc.).
Developed sites using the following:
- programming languages: PHP, Ruby (Ruby
- databases: MySql, MSSQL(using FreeTDS)
- frameworks: CodeIgniter, Adodb, Smarty,
YUI, JQuery, Lightbox
- technologies: HTML/XHTML, XML, CSS,
Web Developer / System Analyst at
October 2003 - January 2006
Program-ace is a software development company
that provides a wide range of offshore IT
outsourcing services and innovative solutions
with web application development.
- back-end web development for different
kinds of sites. (object-oriented programming
with PHP using design patterns along with
MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- front-end web development (XHTML/CSS
programming with 3rd party YUI, jQuery,
Prototype etc. )
- Requirements analysis ( researching,
planning, coordinating and recommending
technology choices to meet an organization's
National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic
September 2003 - July 2005
Master, Sytem Analyst-Researcher,
Computer Science and Networks
National Technical University
"Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute"
September 1999 - July 2003
Bachelor of Computer Engineering,
Computer Science and Networks